Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What I've learned in the 2nd day of the 90 day plan.

I am truly grateful for this day and I appreciate myself because I accomplished my daily goals for the day. I've learned that I can manage my expectations. I've learned that patience is key to a 90 day process. This is only the second day and I'm looking at strengthening my vision. I must remind myself of what's important and keep my priorities in front of me. I have an expressive personality by nature and I learned that by being true to myself, I must keep my business fun, simple and magical. I've learned that there will be days when I will face obstacles and I am prepared this time to expect them and I will handle them when I get there. When I do, I'll see further, but for now I'll continue to appreciate my time investment, only for the day. When tomorrow comes I'll know what to do next.

1 comment:

  1. That's really a great idea :-) Following your 90 days plan publicly, you're obviously more committed to focus on it. We're already 8 followers, and the more people will watch your progress, the more committed you'll be ;-)
    I think I should do the same thing... someday :-P

    ReplyDelete