Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The 2nd day of the 90 day Plan

Today is the 2nd day of my 90 day plan. I'm about an hour into call time which I am following up with the leads that I had connected with yesterday.
My goal for the day is ten invitations to the business presentation. I'm already into an hour of call time and I'm hitting into the monkey mind chatter, hurrying me to do better. I've had a couple of people hang up the phone on me as I was giving the dates to the presentation. I am reminding myself that this is part of the process of checking off the eighty percent who will say no.
I've already gotten four invitations and one online presentation out.
During the monkey mind chatter I am purposefully coaching myself with affirmations of belief, that I know the universe is conspiring with me, I'm connecting with the right people who are ready and I'm doing the right things. I am reminding myself that I am a servant, the issue is not about me. I am and will continue to make the calls, while being patient with myself that this is part of becoming a master at the basics. I'm willing and I'm called here to get better.
I believe that I will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment