Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Couple Things-Day 22

In our focus group we are studying a book titled The Energy of Money. We are on Principle 3: Goals Focus Your Money Energy. We do the exercises at the end of each chapter which if we are willing to go there, will unbury truth from which we see things and from which we operate. The question was how do I feel about the word goals? Everday we our committed to a personal development log. Where we study daily either from a book, cd, dvd, whatever the source and we pick up what impacted us in that study. We write a short paragraph of what we learned without using the book and then another short paragraph of how we will change or implement what we've learned. I've been doing this personal development log daily for five years straight, six days a week. Here is what I wrote regarding the word goals:
I was reflecting on the exercise of what thoughts come to mind when I think about goals. I realized that I used to dread the word goals because in my old mind I had not reached any that I had set for myself to move up the marketing plan.

What I learned from this lesson is that the goals I had set to move up the marketing plan at that time were not actually the goals my soul wanted. My soul still yearned to express and heal itself. I now realize that I had accomplished goals much more meaningful to me at that time because it involved personal growth and expansion, much of what was needed in order for me to come to clear decisions in the now.


The other thing I wanted to talk about (I titled this blog Couple Things) was my note from God.
Gods message to me is: That you can only give away what you already have inside yourself.
True giving happens when you are overflowing from the inside, and cannot help but share. When there is so much love within you that it has to flow to others or you would burst open. There is no thinking involved, no willpower in such sharing. It just flows out. If you have to force yourself to be kind, to love, to feel compassion, you've missed the first step of filling in your own Self with these emotions.

This just hit me like a lightbulb! I know how to attract with kindness. And sometimes when it is time for me to follow up with my leads I struggle with the initial step of getting on the phone because it takes my ego to humble itself and be kind! This is it...I sometimes struggle with being kind? This is judgement. Judgement from the ego. So now that I am aware of force, it does not have to be this way anymore. I can remember this message and be conscious. This is the hero's journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment