Followers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Choices-Day 19

I believe we are faced with choices in each moment of the day that determines whether or not you will choose to stay on path or take a different course. Today was one of those days. It's easy to make excuses for ourselves but then there is that still small voice that says don't do it, just stick with what you are called to do today. I almost stayed in today. But then I listened to the voice within and went out prospecting. It's that small moment of integrity that keeps you going and begins the rest of the momentum for the day. I believe if I stayed in, I would not have met the awesome people that I met today. Good, qualified people who are searching for a way to improve their lives. I believe that when I go out, there is a divine reason for my crossing paths with others. I believe that every person I meet is asking in some prayer for a better way and I come in as a disguise or even an angel. Some people see it and some don't it's okay. My job is to continue to go and share the message. To be the beacon of hope, a sparkle of light. I believe there is always a reason why I go out. There's days when things run smoothly and there's days when they don't which is why Mark Hughes says we do it over and over and over again. We just never know when we'll meet that next person who grabs the opportunity and rises to the top.
All my goals were met today and for that I am eternally grateful for the spirit that flows through me and guides me throughout the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment