Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spaghetti Sauce - Day 23

Being conscious everyday is probably the most important decision (besides deciding to feel good) to make every morning we begin the new day. Today was a day when I have failed to make the decision to be conscious and aware. The title of the blog is spaghetti sauce. I learned this from Ellie Drake today on the art of attracting Cd.
I'm proud of myself for keeping up with this first thirty days of creating good habits and momentum. However, everyday I must be conscious of what kind of ingredients I'm adding to my sauce. Let's say my sauce are my intentions, my dreams and what I want manifested into the physical reality. I'll use today for example. I certainly did not feel that I was adding all the right ingredients that make a good sauce. I realize I was adding curry or spices that did not go into my creation. I allowed those old programs of scarcity into the mixture and that certainly did not make me feel good. Half the morning went by and I could not get myself out of the funk? So I traced my thoughts. It must be what I'm thinking that did make me feel good. Then I decided to switch. I began to think about what it would feel like when I could spend all the money I could on things that I truly wanted to have. And this started to feel good. I began to think about how awesome it would be to spend quality time with my grandma and take her shopping wherever she wanted to go. I began "daydreaming" and this started to make me feel good. Even sitting under the tree for a moment could not get me out from where I was. I'm grateful because I still had five guests in the presentation today which is the average number. I remember when I would have fifty people confirmed or even twenty and no one would show. It probably was because of what I was thinking. Tomorrow is a new day and I am ready to hit the marketplace. That's another reason why I haven't felt good because I haven't been out talking to people for the past three days! I truly love this business. It gives me the opportunity to be more of who I am and I can design and do the things that I love to do, and that's getting out there and being with the people.
Last weeks results, I had eleven presentations, two new wholesale customers, and two new customers today. Business is certainly going in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment