Followers

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Joy of Animals -Day 18

The pure joy of giving kindness. This is an amazing dynamic of giving and receiving. Before I talk about my bewilderment with animals let me begin sharing this awesome day. I handed a gentlemen a work from home card today on the bus and he proceeded to tell me he wasn't interested. No problem. I started reading my personal development book. During our ride he asked me about the opportunity so I shared with him my personal story of where I was before Herbalife. He started sharing his story. As I listened with empathy, I realized that this man just needed a good company. He was amazed to hear where I've been and what I've become in a short period of time. When he left I could see a sparkle in his eye and a glimmer of hope in his heart that I had not seen prior to our talk. He told me that my card reflected a "bright light" in his world of darkness where he couldn't see the end of the tunnel. I told him that Herbalife will groom him to become a millionaire if that's what he chooses. He left and his day was just a little bit brighter.
Back to the animals. Our cat molly had given birth to kittens a little over a month ago. I watched her care for her kitty's under the house until she brought them up to the porch a few days ago. I sit in the living room with the bay windows open and watch them play. I watch how molly cares for them, and there is just a warm fuzzy and loving feeling that palpitates my heart. It is the most beautiful thing I've seen. More than puppies! Being out with the kittens for just a few minutes each day, stroking them and carrying them makes me feel so good.
Today was an awesome day in the marketplace. I got up this morning, shook off what ever emotions or attitudes that blocked me the day before and got right back to work. More enthusiastic, more passionate and focused. I've exceeded my daily goals because I had to catch up from the day before. All I know is that I am committed more than ever to make my climb to the President's Team consistently, consciously and passionately and it takes one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment