Followers

Monday, May 11, 2009

7th Day of the 90 Day Plan

Today is the seventh day of my 90 day plan, and if you're new to my blog a 90 day plan is the time to plant seeds and begin momentum, mastering a few of Herbalife's basic skills and then learning how to prioritize the month, the week and then the day. Today is my seventh day and I am thrilled that I have completed my goals for the week. My pipeline is beginning to get full and it's exciting because I am beginning to see how the numbers are falling into place.
Here is what worked for me:
Beginning each day the night before.
Knowing what my goals are for the day and where I am for the week.
Starting the day with gratitude.
Reading personal development and doing a log of what I learned. I write a short paragraph of what I'm going to do the next day to implement what I learned.
Attending our weekly trainings.
Listening to my mentors.

Here's what happened on Friday:
Temporarily lost sight of my vision.
Found myself going uphill and forcing things to get done.

Here's what I did to fix it:
Talked to my mentor. She put me right back on track.
Decided that it has to be done before Sunday.
Got to work and finished.

So the bottom line is that by the end of the week, the actual numbers I did according to my gauges meet the goal.

So what I do I do in this new week? The same thing. Over and over until 90 day completion and the snowball effect begins to take place.
The purpose of mastering the 90 day plan is so that I can produce an income of $250,000 by December 31, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment