Followers

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Pushing Through- Day 12

Today is the 12th day of my 90 day plan and I'm pooped! Truly it is a matter of choice, however I feel I have been non-stop since I started. I'm grateful to have a few years under my wing of discipline. My schedule has been quite regimented since I began and I'm happy that I'm able to schedule time for meditation. I find that a good 30 minutes of staying in my center has helped tremendously. Today was an extremely long day in the marketplace collecting leads. When I got home, I just felt like taking a long nap, this is where the pushing through came. I realized that it's the small decisions that make the big difference. The moment I decided I had just enough energy to finish the remainder of my invitations to the business presentation. I pushed through. I considered myself pushing through all day. I can't even count the times I could hear my self talk or "monkey mind" say "let's go home now." But instead I just kept on keeping on. I did my personal development while in transit. At the very end when I really felt like I was going home, something told me to call my mentor and I did. I called to tell her how tired I was! What I really wanted her to do was encourage me and help me to push through and she did. She reminded me of the end result which is the next level for me. The Global Expansion Team and while I listened to her I had another boost of energy and finished the day.
Now it's time to go to bed. I can feel my physical body needing some rest. Tomorrow is a new day. It'll be an awesome day of Herbalife training and I believe I will see some fruits from my labor this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment