Followers

Monday, May 18, 2009

Celebrate and Fix Week Review-Day 14

Today is Sunday May 17th and it's the 14th day of consistent action. I'm happy to review the week. We call it a celebrate and fix. We celebrate all the things that went well during the week and we do more of what's working and then we fix anything that didn't go well and we do better the next week. We also use gauges in Herbalife. Gauges determine our daily, weekly and monthly goals and we use it like what pilots use to get to their destination. I'm grateful for the gauges because it tells me exactly where I am at and where I have to increase action. I love it because at the end of the week, my actual action will meet the desired goals. I keep myself accountable by turning my gauges into my mentor and coaches. I love the gauges because it shows me where I can flex my time during the day and the week.
I am creating my schedule for the new week and I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment