Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

6th Day of the 90 Day Plan

I am humbly proud of myself today. Do you remember I had fallen short of getting leads yesterday? Well guess what? It's a good idea to have a mentor who will not buy into your story and get you back on course. So what did I choose? To work today! Saturday's are usually personal time for my boyfriend and I, but because I didn't finish my Herbalife work on Friday, I had to complete it today. He wasn't too happy about that however, it all worked out in the end. It feels really good and trustworthy when you say you're going to do something and you do it.
There is an energy that flows when this happens and for the first time, I am really looking forward to Sunday to connect with all the people that I met today to invite them to our business presentation. I was short 27 leads for the week. I got those in 1 hour. This comes easy when you have a deadline.

No comments:

Post a Comment