Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

My Purpose for Choosing Transparency

As I created my first blog in the wee hours of the morning and after the completion of my first posting, I was completely inspired. I asked myself how can I contribute? What is my intention? What is my purpose? For creating this and to be willing to share my life openly with others?
As I pondered these questions, this is what came through me:

My purpose is to inspire you through my own personal journey with the intention that the shifts I have made will connect you to your own inner power to create your own shifts required by YOU to move forward.

My accountability is to YOU and ME. To be the leader who walks with integrity, to be the light that shines ahead, embraced by values, true to ethics, and most importantly to be the voice for our Herbalife Company and the Herbalife family.

I was pretty amazed that this came through me..

No comments:

Post a Comment