Followers

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Reintroducing Myself To The World of Blogging!

Yes, it's been a journey, and this "blogging thing" up until now, has been something I just haven't quite understood. I'm not sure if I've been the only person who tried this thing out and then somehow disappeared from its presence (I'm hoping I'm not). Moving forward with little that I know, I told myself "it's okay."
We start from where we left off and we move from here. It's interesting that when I first started to blog, I just really wanted to use this as a journal, a transparent journey from where I was to where I will be. With today's market, many use a blog to "brand" themselves, and their business. Quite honestly, I still don't get it. But, I'm willing to practice and get better. I love that Wayne Gretzky quote "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
I don't want to miss any shots. Today with a little knowledge of why we blog, is to share some valuable pieces of information with the world. From this stand point, then I can and only will share part of my journey and life's lessons. If I can take what I've learned and shorten the journey for some, then it's worth it. Up until now, I am not a journalist who is perfect at punctuation, or even writing, but that will not limit me...what you see, hear and feel is what you get. In hopes that the emotions of what I experience in everyday life is no different from what you feel. I believe we all go through the same things but at different intensities as my mentor has said.
So here I am...back in the game. When I get to that stage of wordpress, then I'll take it from there. As for now, here I am, right here on blogger. There is no use in feeling overwhelmed that I may not be where others are. I do know one thing for sure, I am exactly where I'm supposed to be and we're starting right here.

So cheers to this awesome journey of how I became a millionaire and how in this 21st century I'm able to share my previews with the world!

Much love and light,
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment